Peace Academy follows the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for grades Kindergarten to grade Twelve for English and Language Arts and Mathematics.
For information regarding curriculum for individual grades, please visit our courses page.
Please click here to view the detailed Quran Curriculum for all grades. For 6-12th, the following skills are taught for the Quran Curriculum:
- Learn reading Quran
- Learn Tajweed (pronunciation) rules.
- Applying Tajweed rules.
- Memorize surahs from the Quran.
- Understand meaning of words and Ayaat (Quranic sentences).
- Internalize the Quranic meanings, lessons and message.
- Implement Quranic teachings in their daily life.
- Reflect on the Surahs and Ayaat of the Quran they learn.