For more than 25 years, our independent, preschool through twelfth grade college preparatory school has been serving the families of Tulsa and beyond with a noble vision of building generations of academically excellent Muslim-American citizens. We seek to provide the tools to promote lifelong learning and an Islamic environment that inspires noble character and righteous leadership. We are blessed to have a diverse faculty from around the world who are not only highly qualified in their respective disciplines, but who also model upright moral character, and who are passionate about working with students. Our small class sizes help students and teachers to develop strong relationships that support their learning.
Peace is seeking talented, passionate, results-oriented teachers with at least two years of teaching experience. Teachers are required to:
- Believe deeply in the vision, mission, goals, and values of Peace Academy Tulsa
- Hold high expectations for each student
- Plan, structure, and execute daily lessons that are engaging, and promote higher order thinking skills and real-world application
- Implement the school-wide student management policies within classrooms and everywhere with our school
- Compile, analyze, display and use data on student progress and achievement to target and differentiate instruction
- Celebrate student work on a regular basis, using bulletin boards as well as other methods
- Share lesson materials and participate in observation/feedback sessions with team leaders, department chairs, instructional staff, assistant principals and school principal
- Create, foster and model a positive and collaborative learning environment
- Invest in parents as true partners in ensuring our students achieve their full potential.
- Possess a strong desire to become a better teacher by joining the Peace Team
Salary & Benefits:
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package based on experience and qualifications with Relocation Stipend and End-of-year Bonus options.
- Great Health Insurance Benefits for Employees (through BlueCross BlueShield Oklahoma)
- Great Dental Benefits
Thank you for your interest in Peace Academy as a center for your professional growth. Peace Academy seeks educators from diverse backgrounds and all candidates are encouraged to apply. Peace Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, ethnic origin, or gender in its hiring practices. .
Currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions for school year 2021-2022:
- Upper Elementary Homeroom Teacher
- Middle and High School Science Teacher
If qualified and interested in applying, please email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Translate (Other Languages)»